Friday, September 5, 2008

My Hair

My hair...It's the hardest on this planet for me I swear. I'm trying to grow it out, my guess is that it'll take about another year and half or so. Right now however, my bangs are the hardest thing. I cut them myself and I'm kind of a perfectionist with my hair..this is an ish. I kinda got out of control and the result is very short and (in my opinion) uneven bangs. The best thing though is that no one has noticed until i say 'look at my bangs!!' and then they say 'oh now i see it!'..meh..people. Also, my hair is starting to be bored of being obstinately straight. So, now I have slightly wavy, flipped out hair. One more issue and then I shall conclude this highly informative blog..message..My hair is getting darker!! It's barely blonde! I'm upset, not like i was last year, but I'm not very happy about it. That is it..the end

2 comments:

Hostetter Homeschool Academy said...

Your hair is getting darker?!? I haven't even noticed it!!! As for your bangs... I still haven't seen them and I would love to take a look. It stinks being such a perfectionist huh? Hehe.

Craner Family said...

Hey Liz...this is Katy, Kayla's sister...so...your bangs, huh? Oh, I see!!! no, just kidding. At least you don't cut bangs like KlaM...Have you seen the horror bangs she's had in the past?!?! Don't give shears to that girl, phew! And, Kayla...I know you're reading this. It's for your enjoyment too! HA!